The meeting theme is, "Preparing for Tomorrow's Opportunities"
The Program Chairs for AIRI-IT-2016 are Brenk Keck of the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation and Michael Newhouse of the Stowers Institute.
The program (subject to change depending on speakers and time) will include topics of intense interest to AIRI executives and IT professionals such as:
- Information Security
- Telecommunications solutions (focus on VOIP)
- Applications including producing an “Atlas of Apps / Solutions”
- Keeping Pace with the Technology of Science
- Partnering with Operational Departments to assure functional suitability
- Cloud successes and failures
- Best Practices in service pricing (recharge costs) [Panel discussion]
- Technology Platforms for Collaboration
- Success Stories on Bridging the Gap between Scientists and Administrators
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Advantages of becoming an Internet2 Institute
- IT Survey Results
- What's New in Storage?
- Power tools for Managing HPC & Linux environments
Room rates start at $162 per room per night (plus taxes).
The Sunday evening reception will be held on the top floor (50th floor) of Devon Tower,
the tallest building in Oklahoma, in the luxurious Vast Restaurant.
If you are interested in participating in this meeting either as a speaker, exhibitor, or participant, please contact David Issing at the AIRI management office.
Please go to the AIRI Website for the OFFICIAL information on the AIRI 2016 IT conference!
Updates concerning the program content and speakers will be posted to the AIRI Website as the program is developed.